31st January 2023
The objective of this deliverable is to provide a detailed overview on the dissemination, communication and exploitation strategy that will be implemented during the BIAS project. This strategy is integrated under WP7: Communication, dissemination, and exploitation.
As WP7 leader, LOBA will be responsible for the overall management and support of activities defined under the present dissemination, exploitation, and communication plan, including monitoring the performance, and develop the main dissemination and communication channels, tools, and materials to be used during the project. In collaboration with Task 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5, led by Crowdhelix, the present plan will also address the networking and clustering, as well as the project and community sustainability strategy, aiming to ensure timely promotion of project’s outcomes and engagement of parties outside the Consortium, interested to use or adopt them.
The Dissemination, Exploitation and Communications plan outlines a detailed planning of the dissemination, exploitation, and communication activities in a systematic manner, with the aim of performing actions and campaigns that reach specific groups and audiences for specific purposes. For its part, the first version of the project and community sustainability plan included in this document, provides the main activities to ensure sustainability after the project ends.
All partners will be actively involved in the dissemination, exploitation and communication actions implementation, and their involvement will contribute to a satisfactory dissemination of the project’s objectives, activities, and results. In general, the expected contribution from partners is to:
• Implement publicity and dissemination campaigns in their own countries and at European and
• Exploit their contacts and networks.
• Supply news and updates for the web portal and newsletter.
• Help to keep the project’s Social Media Accounts alive and active.
• Participate in relevant events to promote the project and its outcomes.
• Contribute with scientific papers acknowledging the BIAS project.
• Define their own project and community sustainability strategy.